Mining dump trucks with payload capacity of 180 tonnes are designed for transportation of rocks in severe mining conditions of deep pits, at open-cast mining of mineral deposits on technological haul roads under various climatic operating conditions (ambient temperatures from -50 to +50 degrees Celsius).
* Clear windows showing off the detailed interior
* Metal grab bars, railings, and other trim detail
* Front wheel steering with working linkage
* Rock Knockers swing freely from underside of truck bed on rear tires
* Detailed Dump Body
* Detailed wheel hubs and authentic tire tread
* Precise tampo printing and spraying
* Packaging: Full colour metal tin packaging
There are no reviews yet.