· Detailed cab interior including operator
· Authentic Cat machine yellow paint
· Authentic Cat Modern Hex Trade dress and safety decals
· Realistic metal tracks
· Moveable Boom, Stick and Bucket
· Detailed hydraulic hoses
· Dual hydraulic cylinders on boom and stick
· Rotates 360° on undercarriage
· Realistic grab rails, handles and railings
· “Power” access stairway
· Emergency egress ladder
· Detailed superstructure access area
· HO Series Metal Tin Packaging
· Dimensions: 235 x 105 x 115 mm
The Next Generation Cat® 6060 Hydraulic Mining Shovel combines everything
great about the 6060 with everything customers demand from Caterpillar to
deliver a shovel that not only produces, but works harder and lasts longer.
Available in both a backhoe and face shovel version, its rated payload of
67 tons is tailor-made for mines using 250 ton haul trucks, providing an
efficient 4-pass solution to meet production capacity in these environments.
The 6060 remains the ideal shovel for higher productivity and lower overall
owning and operating costs.